Topic Records TSCD488 (CD, UK, 1996)
Produced by Tony Engle.
Recorded by Panda Sound at Robin Hood's Bay.
Engineered and mixed by Oliver Knight with thanks to Ray Williams.
Photography by Tom Howard.
Digital Design by John Haxby@art.surgery.
Martin Carthy, vocals, guitar, mandolin;
Norma Waterson, vocals;
Eliza Carthy, vocals, fiddle
Saul Rose, melodeon [1, 3-4, 5c, 8], vocals ;
MacLaine Colston, hammered dulcimer [4, 5bc];
Barnaby Stradling, bass [3-4, 5bc];
Lal Waterson, Maria Gilhooley, vocals [3, 10, 13];
Mike and Eleanor Waterson, vocals 
- Rambleaway (Roud 171; G/D 7:1485) - Norma / Valentine Waltz (4.35)
- Claudy Banks (Roud 266; Laws N40; G/D 5:1036; Henry H5, H693) - Eliza (6.45)
- Rackabello (Roud 29; Child 18) - Martin (3.48)
- Lowlands of Holland (Roud 484; G/D 6:1116; Henry H180) - Norma (4.44)
- Grand March in the Battle of Prague /
Liverpool Hornpipe /
Wellington Hornpipe - tunes (5.26)
- Meeting is a Pleasure (Roud 454; G/D 6:1192; Henry H625) - Norma and Eliza (3.53)
- Hares in the Old Plantation (Roud 363) - Martin (4.03)
- Flash Company (Roud 954) - Norma (3.05)
- Maid Lamenting (Roud 1684) - Eliza (5.10)
- American Stranger (Roud 1081; G/D 7:1469) - group (3.18)
- French Stroller - tune (2.21)
- Polly's Love (The Cruel Ship's Carpenter) (Roud 15; Laws P36A; G/D 2:201, 2:202) - Norma (4.40)
- Stars in My Crown (Roud 22423) - group (2.59)
Tracks 1a, 2-4, 6, 8, 13 trad. arr. Waterson:Carthy
Track 1b trad. arr. Saul Rose
Tracks 5, 7, 11 trad. arr. Martin Carthy & Eliza Carthy
Track 9 trad. arr. Eliza Carthy
Track 10 trad. arr. Norma Waterson, Eliza Carthy, Elaine Waterson & Maria Gilhooley
Track 12 trad. arr. Norma Waterson & Martin Carthy
Thanks to John Haxby for permission to use the image of the CD cover.